Blue Monday. Every third Monday will feature only blue glass beads. Those dates for the immediate future are:
Winter Holidays: Thanksgiving, Late Fall, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Snow... etc. Beads featuring the colors of the season also welcome!
LOVE Beads: Hearts, Valentine's, Red, Pink, Ivory, White
Space Out Sundays - Glass Spacers are a huge search term and in the very near future we will be launching Space Out Sunday - where our entries MUST have Glass Spacer Beads. I want to use this as an opportunity to get to know our regular posting artists (or semi regular.. I get that some of us are more prolific that others of us who have day jobs!) Each artist will answer the same questionnaire.
None pending after June 2014... please fill out questionnaire!
More to be added as we get participants!!
TO BE FEATURED:
***Email me direct via this website or my own site.
***Answer all of the questions below. Please expand on the thought... no one word answers on #3 on!:
2) Links - Shop names, blogs, personal sites, fan pages etc
3) What do you make? What or you known for?
4) Do you ever space out at the torch? What do you think about / listen to / watch?
5) What was the Worst burn / cut you ever got??? How did it happen, where was it? Special treatment???
6) What was the hardest skill for you to learn how did you over come? Any tips to share?
7) What is YOUR favorite jewelry to wear?
Favorite thing you've made.
***Send 3 - 5 GOOD photos no wider than 500 pixels and 72 dpi. Please! Help your hostess out by sending correctly sized photos! Photo suggestions:
- YOU (not required, some of us are shy!)
- Any thing discussed in your questionnaire: cut / burn, favorite piece, favorite jewelry
- Your workspace
- Your stash
- Spacer Beads.... this IS Space Out Sunday!
You will be featured on a first come, first served basis!