Featured Artist Header

Links to the artists featured in our header photo: Kathryn Newman Glass Art|| Holly's Folly || Prima Donna Beads|| Polychrome Beads||

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SRA Glass Beads May 14, 2013

Hello lovers of lampwork! Are you getting ready for our second color challenge?? Next Monday, May 20th, is BLUE MONDAY and all beads must be BLUE!

Today's featured artist is Doris Stump from GlasZwerg who blogged about combining her glass beads with her paper crafts yesterday. The ingenuity of my glassy friends never ceases to amaze me!

We have an upgraded tool starting today! Voting will be SO much easier from now on...but please do continue to vote on your faves from last week!

Loading InLinkz ...



2 comments:

  1. Oh, thats me :-) .. thank you for sharing my picture! Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The voting is much easier, thank you ever so much. Sorry for the double post in today's gallery, I hope you got my email about it through ok, Jo x

    ReplyDelete